Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Easy and Delicious


B told me about these delicious little MRE's (meal ready to eat).  Plum Organics baby food, stamped USDA Oragnic.  6+ months no sugar, salt or artificial ingredients added.  Plenty of fruit and veggie combos these little things have been a godsend.  You simply unscrew the top and you can feed baby directly from the pouch or squeeze into a bowl.  When finished the cap can be screwed back on refrigerated and saved for later.  That is if your little one hasn't gotten every last drop, like mine!  I just can't get over the connivence of these and the fact that they are organic makes them guilt free for feeding on the go!  I bought mine at Super Target but for more info check them out PlumOrganics

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so convenient and yummy and healthy! I might even buy some for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Linds a lot has changed in the 6 years since you had a baby!

    ReplyDelete