Monday, January 31, 2011

Before we get snowed in...

I was up this morning running around with my little munchkins before this midwest snow/ice-storm rolls through.  I like to shop early in the morning when no ones else is there.  My kids have free reign to run the isle's without interruption and I can cruise coffee in hand collecting my food items.

This morning however with a winter advisory alert was the exact opposite.  I could tell pulling in the parking lot it was gonna be a fight for the last carton of eggs and the last loaf of bread.  Moms sizing each other up for who would get the last carton of 2% Horizon milk!  People were everywhere in the store loading up for the snowed in days to come.

While I braved the crowd and swerved my way around obstacles I managed to get my storm supplies milk, eggs, bread and of course a fresh deck of cards and Life and Style magazine.  Girls gotta have the necessities!

The grocery store wasn't however the only place I needed to go before this storm.  I received a voicemail last night that made me one happy momma, the new "Just for baby Bibs" arrived finished and ready for pick up!! Woohoo happy dance!!!  Kids in tow we snatched them up before the snow!!!  Hey that's a rhyme?!

Check out the latest fabric options for Mommapia, mark your favorites the website will be ready next week...more happy dancing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment